Tuesday, September 15, 2009

so last night was crazy i had just got done eating when my friend Gracie called and says she had one of my assignments so i asked my parents if i could go and get it and i had some clothes of hers to take they said yes and i set off on the dirt bike. not going fast and it was raining i was almost there i shifted down a gear and the bike jolted and skid i slid through the road about 5 feet my leg in between the road and bike. after stopping finally my friends Riley Butler and Houston Wood had saw the whole thing i thought i broke my leg i got up but there was a sharp pain in my right leg and couldn't put weight on it so Riley put me in the truck and houston drove me home i held the tears back and Riley drove my bike back home we got in the house and i called my mom she freaked and my dad freaked Houston and Riley left and i set off to the E.R. in the car i was doing fine for a bit then i went into shock and my eye sight went blurry i was freaking out well 3 hours in the hospital got a tube sticking out of my knee cuz it was deep they thought it would get infection so the fluid would drain out and stitches around it where it looks like my knee went through a meat prcessor my ankle spained and left thumb sprained with road rash bumps and bruises i was pretty lucky i didn't break anything and didn't hit my head at all oh not happy night i didn't sleep i have stupid crutches and i can't go to school this is the second recreational wreck i've had this month wow im so grounded from anything motorized:[

1 comment:

  1. That is CRAZY!!! To the ER SOPHIA!! You are lucky you didn't hit your hear or anything! I am really glad you are OK Post some pics sometime Take it easy K

    ReplyDelete