Saturday, September 19, 2009


today i was supposed to go and help my mom can pears and beets but..............WE ALL KNOW I CAN'T CAN gosh what was my mom thinking and we had all all million abercrombie kids jk hahaha:] at the house for the whole day i went with Grace she got her license and i can't drive cuz of my leg:[ we drove in Pocatello windows rolled down and music turned up ya we were livin it i bought a bracelt it in the picture it horse hair and soooo cool AWESOME!! and then we wanted to eat we went to Johnny B. Goods the best and i boughta really good shake but when i was walking well crutchin along i accidentally hit the waitress in the shin with my crutch i could tell it really hurt i felt so bad she probably spit in my shake ewe:] lolhahahaha but all in all it was soo much fun i needed to get out of the house
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment