Sunday, June 13, 2010


One day my friend Julie and I where bored and i like taking pictures and we haven't taken some for while that we decided to go to my favorite place down in 7 Springs by my brothers house its so gorgeous there it all turned out great the pcs look s so well i love them <3 i was trying so hard to be seriouse but didn't turn out very well lol but it was way fun after we took some pics we had gotten in the water and our pants where wet that we didn't want to get my mom's leather seats dirty that we took off our pants and sat on newspapers in our underwear we thought it was a good idea at the time but after awhile i remembered that the newspapers had ink we looked at our butts and saw they where all black i had black ink pon my butt for a week before it washed off and we had to scrub the leather seats also it was way fun and memorable:)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment